Are you a natural born problem solver? Known for spotting unmet needs and figuring out ingenious ways to meet them? Welcome to Performance Materials.
We’re looking for talents with a dual passion for science and business, who are interested in collaborating with scientists as well as with customers from all over the world to build innovative and exciting new market solutions.
Research & Development at Merck prides itself on innovation, scientific excellence, and the highest level of ethical standards. We have a proven track-record of delivering research results that achieve new levels.
Driving the upscaling process of new products, integrating them successfully in our customers’ processes or ensuring that market demands can be fulfilled requires a good understanding of the technical indicators, enthusiasm for new ideas as well as strong communication skills within international teams.
Opportunities in Science Functions typically include:
- Research & Development Managers and Scientists (Technicians and Engineers)
- Process/Product Development
- Application Managers and Engineers
- Processing Technologies Specialists
- Technical Service Representatives
- Organic / Inorganic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering Biotechnology
- Bachelor, Master or PhD Degree in Natural Sciences or Engineering
- Practical experience in a chemical, biotechnologyor regulated industry
- Good communication skills
- Strong teamworking skills